Wednesday 25 July 2012

Josh

My base card is A5 and I started by placing a blue matt onto it leaving a small border. I then placed my chosen backing paper onto the first layer again leaving a small border. The smaller matts are done in the same way, I feel this creates dimension to my cards. Before placing them onto the card I used twine as an extra dimension. After stamping and colouring my image I cut around the wheels of the bike and placed my die over the top leaving the wheels outside the shape. Once the shape was cut I used a distress ink to colour the edges of the shape, and to finish I used some contrasting card candy.
 Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog, any comment are greatly appreciated x

6 comments:

  1. this is lovely love the image where does it come from please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, welcome to blog world, looking forward to see more :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue and Marleen for you kind comments, Sue the image is a digi image sorry can't remember where exactly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely image. Welcome to blogland. I hope you enjoy your journey.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, love the layout and the image is lovely also following now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Thanks girls for such lovely comments....much appreciated..
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete